Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Japanese Garden: Robin's Favorite Place



I loved the Japanese Garden which is located behind the Museum of Science and Industry.A nice oasis away from the city. Jesse went with me and we both felt so happy to find this place. Its so beautiful and quiet. I didn't want to meet anyone in this place cuz its more of a solitary experience rather than a social one. Definitly a place to go to when you want to escape from everyone and city sounds and sites. This place really transports you out of the city. I also got the chance to walk around Hyde Park which reminds me a lot of New York and Outremont in Montreal, Quebec. I stopped by the Hyde Park Arts Centre and then looked desperately for Holes Pizza another favorite place but was unable to locate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home