Wednesday, November 15, 2006

attraction to parrot meets Potential Lunch Winner


I saw this bike with a parrot on the back parked outside of Chicken Planet on Jackson west of state a second suggested favorite place from my friend Chris. He is my only exception for a 2nd place since he took me there in person and it looks amazing and Ben Cory the guy with the parrot bike agreed to Chicken Planet being a hidden gem of chicago cheap treats. After photographing his parrot on his bike he came along and I asked him his favorite place. He grew up in Hyde Park and said his favorite place or one of his top places Holes Pizza. Its on 53rd and near Lake Park. I take the #6 bus on state in the loop to 53rd street. Ben said to get a slice of pizza with french fries and soak it completely in hot sauce and bbq sauce. He looked like a courier but he said he just likes biking and grocery shopping. Really nice guy and as we were talking a guy came by and asked for a patch kit for his bike. all these collisions and it was instant stranger interacton at the corner of jackson and State. Ben gave me his card and I just realized it says Ben Cory Potential Lunch Winner. hilarious.cant wait to go to this place on the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home