Wednesday, January 17, 2007

gone so long

I have been a bad blogger.... this is what happens to me when I turn life into art projects I find it hard to keep going and like life sometimes i like to stop so like art the project took a little turn for a while. I miss blogging though but I do need to go onto other blogs and check them out. Im new to the world of blogs and myspaces and still spend quite a bit of time on the phone. However this project has taken many turns and I have adapted this project for many different spaces. I presented this project as an installation for art shows and have another one on January 27th which will include this blog. In this way, the project keeps growing and generating more places and information. the blog is the place that I come back to. I have walked by favorite places by chance and don't have my camera with me or I am not in the mood to force myself to meet people... this is the frustration of making an enjoyable situation an art project. I think for me this is the challenge with this project. to keep it going, sustained and stay commited. So I am back and have lots to share. this project will not be my main focus as I am starting new projects but it will continue throughout the next two years. stay posted. sincerely sarah chicago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home