Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Potbellies: Pedro's Favorite Place


I met Pedro and a bunch of students actually at open studio night at saic. I photographed everyone in my studio in front of my silk chicago poster so you will notice a bunch of pictures that are similar. The people photographed then wrote their email address and favorite place on a bristle board taped on the wall.


I cant believe I actually loved Potbellies. Everyone said "someone said that was there favorite place?" but it was great. There was a guy playing guitar on this loft type section of the restaurant/deli (check it out in the picture) and I had an awesome Italian sandwhich. This place totally reminded me of a cheezy downtown chicago highlight and I actually walked away feeling really happy. weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home