Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stained Glass Museum




The Stained Glass Museum is located at the end of Navy Pier. I had two suggestions to go to this collection. My Dad really appreciated it. I am impressed by stain glass and really like when light goes through it but am not so into the iconography(i think would be the right word on the stain glass). Alot of religious references. I think stain glass could be amazing if it was contemporary. As usual the public including my dad is fascinated by art from the early 20th century. I liked elements of the windows so I tried to crop and isolate the stainglass sunsets and palmtrees from the whole window. I want to upload my pics but am unable too. there is some kind of bug and it is really frustrating me. stay posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home