Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Navy Pier Connections: Robin and Katherine



While I was walking through Navy Pier with my Dad there was this outdoor restaurant patio created after the movie Forest Gump. I have video footage of the girls I met who worked at the restaurant and of Forest himself. I felt pretty embarrased for him touring america as Tom Hanks through this chain of seafood restaurants. The two girls I met were really easy to talk to and very nice. One girl Robin said her favorite place is the Japanese Garden. She said there is a path behind the garden where there are benches you can sit at. This is her favorite place because it is peaceful and quiet. DIrections Lake Shore Drive, 15 Jeffery bus behind the Science of Industry building.
Katherine said her favorite place is Ford City, a mall at 79th and and 79 Ford City. Her favorite store in the mall is Challotte Russe I think. I really look forward to these excursions as they seem like very personal favorite spots for each of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home