Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Potbellies connections Ryan & Brian


Brian walked out of Potbellies, a friend of mine who is a total fan of Potbellies and I have a 5 minute video of him describing all the sandwiches in great detail. He just said by to the place because he is leaving Chicago soon. So I thought it was funny that he was saying bye to his favorite places as I was introducing myself to new ones. Brians favorite place is a forest reserve which he said he would take me too. I would love to go before it snows.


Outside of Potbellies I approached a guy who looked like he was waiting for someone. His name is Ryan and he is a student at De Paul. His favorite place is the Lincoln Park Zoo which I havent been to yet and his favorite section is the Flamingos. I cant wait to see it but Im assuming now the Flamingos arnt there because its cold. He says he goes there "way too much" and I asked how much is too much so I guess he said every second weekend he takes someone there. I cant wait to get a photo of the pink pink on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home