Saturday, October 14, 2006

October 14th


Today I was having coffee at Alliance Bakery which is one of my favorite places now because the lattes are great and so are the red velvet cupcakes which are new to me and it reminds me of montreal. So I was with a canadian friend who has family in chicago and she was helping me figure out this project when her uncle came to pick her up I got a picture of him, his name is Earl and he told me to email him about his favorite place but he mentioned two. The Viaduct which is an off broadway theatre on bellmont and Wester and Cafe Deluca his favorite coffee spot on Damon an Wabasnia(spelling?). Ill add pics at home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youre working hard, it looks fun too!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i second the viaduct!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home