Tuesday, October 03, 2006

to and from the scrap yard connections



I met Natalie in the Clyborn/North subway on my way to the scrap yard on Sept.27 2006.She was really nice and walked me to the corner.She let me take her picture and told me her favorite spot to go in Chicago is the Lions Head Pub on Licoln North of Fullerton. She said she loves it here because the bar is haunted and there is good Bass and Guiness. She also said it was one dive bar in her neighborhood where students didnt go. Really nice woman.

I met Tasha on my way back from the scrap yard when I walked into her bar in Wicker Park and asked for directions. She also goes to the SAIC and told me her favorite place to go and sit is on the concrete steps outside of the Planitariam.This is her favorite place because you can have a beautiful view of the city and and it is really isolated and serene. She went there once in the winter and said the little pieces of ice around the building made her think of the artic. She suggested I go at night between 8-10pm.

1 Comments:

Blogger ncbeets said...

hey sarah, just found this beautiful pic of chicago!!
i missed your video screening today. can you post iton youtube? plllease?

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home