Monday, September 18, 2006

I just moved to Chicago from Montreal Canada and want to get to know the city better. I want to know what your favorite place in Chicago is. This can be anything from a restaurant, park, intersection, neighborhood, church, bar, alleyway, concert hall, bench in the city. Anyplace that you love to go in Chicago tell me what it is specifically, where it is and why it is your favorite place. This is a collaborative art project so if you want to send me any pictures of the place or you in it feel free. I will document my experiences of your favorite site and post pictures of the site on my blog www.introducemetochicago.com. This project will allow me to get to know Chicago and create a network of people and places from the responses. This project will also act as a community tourist site for anyone new to Chicago who is interested in knowing what other peoples favorite places are. I will document each experience like im writing in a journal and share with you my experience in your favorite site. I would love it if you would tell me why it is your favorite place too so that we can share our experiences.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check for some info here, you may have to registar to see it
www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,16546881#16546881

8:07 PM  
Blogger casey mcglynn said...

http://www.yarddog.com/news.php
gonna have work there and rock stuff in texas

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home